Milkyway Distribution is looking for experienced & reliable Quality Assurance Specialists to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met in our Customer service daily activities and webstores’ performance.
Do you enjoy working in a casual environment with a diverse international team? Are you motivated by quality and improvements seen in your and your Team’s daily performance? Can you be a driver for that? Do you like identifying issues and offering possible solutions? Do you have analytic mind and enjoying performing analysis? Are you a self-starter, who is able to perform well in the vibrant and ever-changing E-commerce environment?
If you answered “YES!”
to any of these questions, we are looking for YOU
to join our team of quality assurance specialists!
The goal is to assure the high quality of our operations and services aiming to the long-term success of our business.Responsibilities:
• Provide ongoing monitoring and evaluation of the quality of inbound and outbound telephone calls, emails, and chats to ensure standards and policies are followed fully.
• Use of tools and resources effectively to improve representative productivity and customer satisfaction.
• Ensure continuous improvement in consultant and customer satisfaction through analysis of customer contact and customer-satisfaction survey results. Perform quality checks to verify accuracy of information within the system.
• Document and analyze quality issues and performance measures for management review. Provide data-collection support in relation to improving the quality and efficiency of individuals and of the department, and use this data to identify trends and recommend opportunities for improvement.
• Conduct and participate in calibration sessions with management, representatives, and other stakeholders to ensure scoring consistency. Make recommendations for changes and improvements to representative scorecards and customer surveys to drive great customer experiences.
• Review customer satisfaction responses and provide necessary feedback to management. Ensure customer follow-up on calls or surveys that warrant management attention. Appraise customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied.
• Identify calls/chats/e-mails that may require additional coaching or training, and work with the management team to coordinate coaching and feedback efforts.
• Report all malfunctions to CS executives to ensure immediate action.
• Supervise and guide CS agents and other staff when requested and provide timely and efficient feedback on communication quality, reporting as required.
• Prepare reports based on the set management targets and requests.
• Review current standards and policies.
• Assure the reliability and consistency of our set up and procedures that lead to the final results in sales growth.
• Devise new procedures to inspect and report quality issues.
• Ensure all legal standards are met.
• Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data.
• Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation.
• Communicate with external quality assurance officers during on-site inspections
• Other duties, special projects and responsibilities as assigned.
• Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
• May be asked to assist on phones or support cases when needed.Vaata tööpakkumist!