Mercans provides its client with a set of integrated services and offerings solving their most pertinent people-related business challenges. Mercans’ team provides a broad range of capabilities and offerings that support our client’s HR and talent acquisition strategies, compensation and benefits design, global mobility issues, management of evolving workforces, changing role of HR in support of business strategy and the strategic deployment of talent.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for working directly with external customers mainly supporting our HR and payroll software and other systems’ implementations efforts. The Implementation team is composed of Project Managers, Software Developers, Systems Engineers, Business Analysts, and Quality Assurance Analysts.
As a key member of our Implementation team you will have following responsibilities:
• Business analysis, including client requirements analysis, business process analysis and implementation, creation of functional requirements documents and user interface specifications (including wireframes and prototypes), identifying testing scenarios and creating test plans, performing other documentation as required.
• Collaborating with External stakeholders and project team members to clarify, detail, prioritize and manage business requirements, to include participation in requirements elicitation workshops.
• Coordinating and leading review meetings throughout life of a project as necessary.
• Providing a single point of contact for business units into IT and act as a conduit between the two.
• Internal business processes’ mapping and business process reengineering.
• Analyzing internal and external business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved and automated.
• Facilitating process workshops, documenting workshop outcomes using process maps business requirements documents.
• Understanding HR Blizz and other systems’ development methodology and to help improve internal processes.
• Managing Process Change.
• Leading process redesign workshops.
• Educating business users responsible for managing and operating business processes.
• Monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on process performance.
• Applying their knowledge of business process modelling notations (BPMN, EPC, BPEL) to documenting processes.
• Running the Implementing of HR Blizz from Project Management perspective.
• Leading in identifying and understanding problems and opportunities.
• Articulating the key business problems and providing options for solutions.
• Continually monitoring effectiveness of established procedures and processes.
• May conduct internal and external presentations to demonstrate HR Blizz and other systems.
• Seeks innovative solutions to recurring problems and experiments with applications, recommending product modifications and enhancements.Vaata tööpakkumist!